Sunday, March 02, 2014
IF NOT JETER, WHO?
So if they fill columns writing fiction about “The Captain”, “The Face of the Yankees” or Old Man River, what else have they got? Sandy Koufax getting boinked in the head by a baseball or liking what he sees in Puig (the 26 pounds of excess flab?). Did those. The Yankee’s 2nd and 3rd basemen? Nobody wants to write, read or think about that.
Meaningless fun fact
College Football Quiz!
Test your knowledge of college football’s premier programs. Match the football program with one of their Major Achievements by placing the correct Achievement number within the parentheses.
One entry will be randomly drawn from all correct entries received and the winner will be awarded two football season tickets to any school that he is willing to donate $250,000 (in $10s and $20s).
The quiz is, sadly and disgustingly, no joke.
Alabama ( )
North Carolina ( )
Notre Dame ( )
Ohio State ( )
Penn State ( )
Texas ( )
1. Serial sexual abuse of young boys
2. “The Strip Club King”, says, “I’ve done more recruiting for (the school) than (the coach)”, and everyone agreed.
3. 2000 – 2010 Ten years of “Free Rides (cars), Free Cash and Free Grades.”
4. 2012 - "Friends-with-benefits" Academic Tutors
5. 2010 - Rape and suicide. It happened. But we can ignore it now.
6. 2013 - Three players assault, rob and hospitalize student. Coach to victims, I don’t have time to talk about it.
“If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin"
Posted by Zola at 7:59 PM