Tuesday, September 09, 2008

AS PICASNER SEES IT:

The Yanks didn't just lose, they were pummeled. Hell, they even lost the fight. The fielding is OK, but the whole team looks desperate at the plate. Giese acted like he'd never had a runner on base before. I could have stolen 2nd on him and I still have a bad leg. Well, at least the farm team, Scranton-Wilkes Barre, is in the Governor's Cup finals against Durham.

Greg Robinson has "led" Syracuse University football team to a 7-30 record in his 3+ years as head coach. The word is he's still confident he can turn this around. The only one that will accomplish that is the team bus driver. Instead of advertising the upcoming games, we're getting announcements of the movie about Ernie Davis. I'm sure none of the current players were asked to be stunt doubles in the film. Well, maybe for the opposing teams. Maybe the basketball team will have some promise.

The NY Giants MAY have a good team. I know the Manning brothers are leading the league in commercials. The last one was an argument with the Williams sisters. Watch out guys, I know you're both football players, but they look like they could take you.

I don't know what I'm going to do this October. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: