Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I BETTER WATCH WHAT I SAY

Since I've been married for over 40 years (really?), I'm used to being castigated for something I didn't say.
In his haste to find a reason to slap me upside the head (like he needs a reason), Vod neglected to read my posting. I said it was a good game to watch, commented only on the age of The Who, and said the commercials were not outstanding. But thanks for the game recap. I was impressed with the poise of Brees and the Saints.

***VILLANOVA-WEST VIRGINIA***
THIS game was not outstanding, Vod. The commentators kept saying that WVA had no offense and Villanova was not allowing them inside. All true as far as they went. I saw dozens of three-point opportunities that WVA never tried. That made it easy for 'Nova to collapse into the middle. I think any team that is willing to take the 3's (and make some, of course) will give the Wildcats some trouble. I never really felt that WVA was in the game and neither did they, apparently.

***ESPN says that if I wasn't impressed with one of their Top Ten plays, I should take "awesome lessons." Anyone know what that means?

***NEW FEATURE - WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO...?***
Jose Molina? The Mets (among others) are searching for a catcher and are currently looking at a guy (forgot his name) who MAY hit .250, is a marginal defensive player with a lousy arm and not noted for his ability to handle a pitching staff. Jose, can you see...? (sorry about that)

No comments: