Saturday, January 09, 2010

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST DRINK TILL APRIL

As far as baseball goes, I'm bored. In scouring the sports media, I find the biggest discussion taking place right now is what caps HOF members should wear. Followed, I'm sure, by what style underwear they use: boxers or tidy-whiteys. One being as inane as the other. By the way, is everyone aware that the HOF actually decides what cap is used, not the player. They usually go with his choice, but they don't have to.

By the way, Vod, I only said the addition of Holliday would make the Yanks moves LOOK more productive, not that I necessarily approve of that move. I have always felt that National League pitchers didn't fare too well in the AL, but is it possible that hitters fall into the same category? Holliday's record indicates just such a scenario.

The orange is starting to look like they're relying on their talent to win games: everybody just standing around instead of working an actual offense. Boeheim has already taken off his jacket, please don't let him go any further tomorrow.

Lunch today with Vod and his much better looking mate at our now usual watering hole, the Fairport Village Inn. I'm already starting to laugh.

No comments: