Thursday, August 28, 2008

VOD IS RIGHT

OK Virginia. It's time to call in the dogs and p*** on the fire.

I too, think the playoff hunt is over. It took me an extra day, but I am a little more slow-witted than Vod (which is no big compilment, by the way). Picasner will no longer bother to analyze any more Yankee games, but I will comment on the oddities that pop up in sports which will certainly keep me busy. For example:

Mark Spitz has said that if he raced Michael Phelps, "They would probably tie". Only if Spitz ran along side the pool.

Scott Boras is Taking the Pirates and a draft choice to arbitration over...??? Will someone please find him a tinker toy to play with?

Hal runs the Yanks and Hank does the talking. I'm beginning to think Hank is just the diversion.

I'm still waiting for that Pirates hat. (Or a Cubs hat: go Sweet Lou)

No comments: